Minuteman Press of Redmond is looking for a Full Time Pre-Press Print Production Designer to drive the production pipeline. We are growing fast and just won the #1 ranked printer for <20 employees in the Pacific NW by the Printing Industries of America!
Interested? Recommend you check out a recent LinkedIn post about what kind of people we look for and also peruse our social media accounts and online reviews to become familiar with what we do. Owner is a Microsoft Alumni and the team is deep in creative and printing experience!
- Must have previous pre-press experience in a print production environment.
- Customer service skills, passionate about the details and be a team player.
- Experience communicating directly with clients and vendors.
- Submitting files to vendors as well as understanding their requirements.
- Strong knowledge of creating and manipulating PDF, EPS and Postscript files, and variable data, preparing mailers.
- Windows OS primarily, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, Fiery Command Workstation.
- Must know how to debug color issues, spot color match and efficiently correct potential output problems from customer files.
- You need to set the bar high for your work quality and professionalism.
Email resume, portfolio and salary requirements. $16/hr + bonus, PTO, 401k available.