You've got a great story to tell, let's make it look awesome!
Planning or shopping to have a printed booklet made? You should come check out the options for digitally printed booklets, catalogs, programs and media guides. We'll help you pick paper, review binding options and come up with a plan that fits your budget and deadline.
Dozens of businesses and nonprofits in the greater Seattle area turn to us because we are a fast turn, high volume producer of full bleed books who can be relied upon for quality and sensible pricing.
Protip: If you're doing a saddle stitch catalog, make sure your page count is divisible by 4!
Here's what we offer you:
1) Variety of binding options: saddle stitch, perfect, coil, comb, wire-o, rivet and we've even done fabric!
2) Incredibly wide paper variety with samples to touch (and see how print lays on them):
- Cover and text weight papers;
- Luxe (soft touch) and synthetic (waterproof, durable);
- Gloss, satin, matte, stardream finish;
- Smooth, linen, felt, laid textures;
- Eco-friendly options - FSC, recycled;
3) In-house production at up to 600 full bleed booklets/hour with face trim!
4) FREE printed proofs to sign off on and FREE delivery (shipping available at competitive rates)
To get a quote or upload a file, please fill out the form.
Lynn Hoyos, Olive Crest for Foster Kids
"We have been very satisfied with the print work that Minuteman Press of Redmond produces. This has helped us keep high quality work for our donors and meet budget goals for our events by keeping costs down which in turn helps us raise more for at-risk youth and families."