Make your invites more inviting!
Does form follow function or does function follow form? With a variety of choices for envelopes you can deliver your message in an envelope that's beautiful, personalized while being practical and cost effective! Why stick with black on white when you can have full color, gradient logos, brilliant photos and lovely fonts (no, we won't print Comic Sans, not even for an extra fee!).
Did you know that we can even print white or clear ink on colored envelope stock?
Who is using envelopes these days to deliver marketing and informational content to their audience?
- Financial Services companies are #1 in this category in the US.
- In the greater Seattle area, we printed and mailed over 75,000 envelopes last year along for:
- Non profits mailing newsletters and inviting key donors and new relationships to events
- Brides (and Bridezillas!) usually wretching away control of the paper selection process from their future spouse (we always agree by the way!)
- Services and Tech companies sending personalized thank yous to prospects and trade show visitors
- Software companies using direct mail as part of an integrated marketing campaign and collecting user research
- Utilities, government agencies and associations delivering billing, compliance and important disclosures or notices to their members
Most of those projects involved scrubbing and personalizing address lists to take over the frustrating and tedious work that would normally be done by our clients. Some clients want to use direct mail but don't know where to start. We can bring you 'big company tools' and help craft your target audience using over 4,000 consumer attributes while finding the most cost effective method to print and mail. Don't forget about using QR codes to drive prospects to your new landing page, and be on the lookout for augmented reality in future campaigns.
According to the marketing experts, personalization is key and we can help you create a unique campaign using our graphic design and direct marketing resources. We will gladly handle short runs, and take care of both the mail merge and stuffing/sealing/mailing of envelope projects for you.
Minuteman Press of Redmond, your local printed envelope and direct mailing resource!
To get a quote or upload a file, please fill out the form.
Jon Fleming, Managing Director, Guidacent
"I appreciate [MMPR's] in-house design, turnaround speed, and quality of work."